MADDIE HAD HER HAIR DOWN IN A DANCE
Yup. But in class Chloe was screamed at til she pulled her hair up for “safety”.
1) did this response actually just happen or did I dream this stereotypical Chloe fan right now?
2) Chloe was asked multiple…
1) not a stereotypical “Chloe fan”. I like all of the girls equally.
2) I’m gonna point it out if I see ANY double standards.
3) doesn’t matter if it was rehearsals or not. Abby said it was a safety issue to have your hair pulled up. Does that issue not apply here? Anyone could’ve just as easily been hit by Maddies hair as they could’ve with Chloe’s.
yaaas let’s go im good at numbered arguments
1) that comment was about as stereotypical Chloe fan as stereotypical Chloe fan comments can be. Literally her name showed up no where you literally apparated her name into a post about MADDIE’S DAMN HAIR BEING DOWN. BRUH.
2) it’s. Not. Even. A. Double. Standard. There is scenarios for which you can and can’t do things and you are given instructions for this. Chloe was asked to put her hair up. She didn’t. If you wanna talk about hair down, I’ll refer you to black heart at this time. Maddie always has her hair up, because that’s probably asked. She was told to have it down and free it was. There are plenty of double standards in dance moms. Pick one that actually exists thank you.
3) I believe your third point was more or less brought up and handled in number 2
Well I’ve already addressed that black heart was a solo, therefore the safety issue wasn’t there because she was dancing alone.
And the only reason I brought up Chloe was because she was the one who was yelled at for having her hair down. So don’t act like I brought it out of nowhere, Maddie had her hair down while dancing with the other girls= safety issue according to Abby, but only when it applied to chloe. Hence the double standard, that does exist.
And it’s fucking funny you’re so set on calling me a “stereotypical chloe fan”, when this has turned into a “stereotypical maddie fan” argument.
Notice that the only ones having a problem with me pointing that out are you, chandelierkid, and maddies quiet voices.
you literally brought chloe into a post that talked about maddies hair and are trying to call us typical maddie fans im actually crying. and you’re also the chick who said Maddies chandelier leotard was 3 sizes to small so I don’t even know why I’m taking you seriously lmao bye